Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mother Nature, I Love You!


I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks.
Trust me, I've thought about it, but I've been a little busy!
Ya know, just hanging out with my family, pestering my little bro, enjoying my mom and discovering even MORE amazing places in Colorado.


Allow me to introduce you to Glenwood Springs!
It is the coolest mountain town.
I couldn't get bored in this small town if I tried!
Seriously!
It's about 3 1/2 hours away from Denver and well worth the trip.

We might have just enjoyed some crazy fun White Water Rafting, might have eaten at some pretty cool little restaurants, and maybe just maybe discovered one of the world's prettiest places.

The mountains always nourish my soul.
God definitely speaks through his beauty.
It's so nice to be away and "disconnect" for a little while.
So I hope these pictures also give you a little sense of awe!!
And if your in Colorado, please trust me and check this place out!


Glenwood Canyon
Hanging Lake

If this doesn't relax you, I don't know what will. 
These little chipmunks make you feel like a Disney Princess, they'll hang out with you and eat right out of your hand.... say it with me now... "AWWWWW"
Excuse the random girl in my picture... she wouldn't get off the dang log!  :)
Ignore my stupid hair/bangs in this picture and maybe admire the hotness of my hubby instead.
And hopefully we convinced this guy to move out here next year.
Love this Little Brother of mine!

Well there you go... did I convince you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...