Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Last Year of my 20's

Today marks the start of the last year of my 20's.
Oh the 20's how crazy you have been.
A lot of stuff has happened in this decade of my life, so I'm excited to see what the 30's bring.
But that being said, this means I must go out in style before I turn the big 3-0!
So here is my little list of things I hope to accomplish this year.
(Yes I realize that this is pointless, but it's therapeutic for me.  - Me feelings will not be hurt if you stop reading now)

  1. I want to get up before my family does.  I want that time of quiet with the Lord, to pray for them and our day! 
  2. I've always been so concerned with my "BIG purpose" in life.  I want to learn how to focus on my daily purpose and how to love others.
  3. I want to learn how to live a life of generosity, financially, verbally, and in my actions.
  4. I want to conquer the Terrible Two's with our Little Miss- prayers can start like yesterday!
  5. I want to take a family camping trip!  Or even a one night camping trip will do!
  6. A kid free trip with just my hubby would be a great way to end my 20's
  7. I would love to get all the pregnancies out of the way in my 20's.  So hopefully before I'm 30, we'll have kid #2 on the way.... Go ahead and celebrate, Caleb!
That's pretty much it!
I hope I always continue to grow and never feel like I know it all!
And I always hope my husband and my daughter know they are the top priority in my life.


Thank you to my wonderful family back home in Oklahoma, and my wonderful family here in Colorado.  I couldn't be more blessed if I tried!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...