Monday, May 14, 2012

A Surprise Gem in the Middle of Oklahoma

I've been a little busy.
Traveling, corraling a 20 month old, setting up for my sister's wedding,
packing, etc.
It's been a little nutty, but it's also been so fun to be with my family.
Oh how I love them!

 The night before the wedding, all the bridesmaids got to stay in a bed and breakfast.
It was such a perfect little place.
Such a sweet little relaxing retreat to rest before the chaos of the big day began.


We woke up, ate a delicious breakfast and then lounged out by the pool.


I was champ mom, and didn't pack swimsuits, so Little Miss enjoyed lounging on the lawn chairs putting on her "lotion"  (aka. contact solution)  Don't worry I didn't let her actually rub contact solution all over her, but she sure was good at pretend.


The backyard was beautiful.
Full of beautiful gardens of flowers and fun little places to explore.


I really wish I had taken more pictures, but keeping a very active kiddo in check took most of my attention and I only snapped these few pictures.
But check out their website here.  
And if you are ever in the mood for a cute little getaway close to Tulsa, then I highly recommend you check this place out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...