Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The New Way to Grocery Shop

So it's 9:30 at night.
I just finished my grocery shopping and watched Fashion Star (my latest obsession)
No, I didn't make a late night run to Walmart and stream the show from my phone.
Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe that's the way to make Walmart shopping bearable.
Hahaha, I kid... ok not really, sorry Walmart fans!

Ok so moving on....
How did I do this??  
It's called Mile High Organics.
If you live in Colorado you must MUST check this out.


I will never shop another way... EVER!
So if you don't live in Colorado, see if you can find something similar in your area.

I'm saving money (you get a live total every time you put something in your cart), and I'm buying organic.  Plus, I get to do it while watching TV.
And it sure beats not having to lug a toddler around the grocery store!!
WIN, WIN, WIN!


We've been eating mostly organic since I was pregnant and at first it was so super expensive.
And with my job change (pay cut) I took, I didn't think I could keep this up.... but then one of my friends told me about this and, Wow, I'm in love.



All right, now I'm done being a shopping nerd.
When I find exciting ways to shop, I have to share.


And as soon as Little Miss is old enough, she will get to unload the groceries by herself.
How is that for zero stress shopping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...