Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Showers


I absolutely love the winter's in Colorado, really I love every season in Colorado.
Which I guess is why I love where I live.
But the changing of each season is my favorite.
As I write this right now, I'm giddy with excitement, because we have a full on thunderstorm.
It's much milder than the Oklahoma storms I'm used to, but I love it none the less.
 Here is a brief snapshot of how our days have gone lately at the Luallin household.



After eating breakfast and before getting dressed, Little Miss enjoys her no clothes time.
Yep, running around in her diaper is the highlight of her morning


And then of course, some gardening while she watches the dogs eat her breakfast



This is about the only time of the year where my plants are alive in the front yard...
So I pretend to know what I'm doing, I pull weeds, water, move rocks around, ya know, just try to make it look like I know what I'm doing, but really I have no clue.

And then we get some clothes on and play at parks or other places we decide to explore. 

And then I guess I find time for some work.... 
I've really enjoyed this part time working I've gotten to do this month.
(Husband doesn't like the money part, but I love it!)
Next month, I'll be working more full time, but April has been a gift.
A beautiful, restful gift.  I get to spend my days with my Little Miss and watching her grow and learn so many new things.
I've enjoyed every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...