Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Miss is 2

So I love to blog and I love to blog about my daughter.
So you'd think on her birthday, I'd jump at the chance to blog about that....  but nope.
I was so busy enjoying my kiddo (and playing with all of her new toys from Emmy and Papa) that I forgot to write her a birthday blog post.
So here is is now, a few days late.
But I guess she will get used to her mom being late on everything.  :)


Oh my beautiful girl, it feels like just yesterday that you were born.
Time has flown and now you are 2!!!

These last 2 years have been some of the best years of my life.
You always make your dad and me laugh.
And no matter how bad our days are, your sweet smiles makes it all better.

From the time your goofy self wakes up in the morning. (with your wild and crazy hair)


To the time you give us your "daddy scowl" that you are a pro at giving!


Watching you grow and learn has been such a blessing.  I have enjoyed every second!



Happy Birthday, to our Little Miss!
Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...