Monday, August 27, 2012

Zoo Fun

So if anyone is ever in Denver you MUST and I mean MUST check out the Denver Zoo.
I mean, Wow!!


They have done a whole lot of upgrades to this place and it's pretty dang cool.
They just put in a new "Asian Tropics" with a luxury hotel for the elephants.
Ok not really a hotel but if I was an elephant I would LOVE to live here.


And of course I couldn't resist this picture perfect moment with Little Miss.  She was a little scared of the elephants, but she found the elephant ears pretty hilarious.


Now I don't know about you but my kid is pretty obsessed with anything water related.  Swimming, fountains, puddles... it just makes her little day complete.  Well, the zoo just put in the cutest little water park by the seals and polar bears!   It's so fun!


It's just way to much fun to see the zoo through the eyes of an almost 2 year old.
And after a long day of checking out these Denver animals and playing in the water, we were pretty exhausted.  So of course our only option is a girl's slumber party.   I mean of course!!!!


So we grabbed our new best friend baby and put on a little Spongebob and had a great night relaxing.


Excuse our blurry self portrait here.... we just had to document the end to our fun little day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...