Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Monthly Surprise



So you can't be apart of blog world to long without hearing about the famous Birch boxes everyone gets.  And for some reason it took me awhile to jump on the band wagon... but now that I'm on it, I'm loving the ride!!!!

In case you don't know about it, allow me to be that super cool person to tell you about it.

Basically, you spend $10 a month and every month you get a cute little goody box delivered to your door.  It's contents are always a mystery so it's super exciting when you open it to find what you got.  If you like the contents there is always an option to buy it online at a discounted price!

I beg you... if you aren't a Birch box member...  sign up now!!!  You'll thank me and you'll get a fun surprise every month!!!

Click HERE to sign up!

Now moving on the fun stuff.  Here is my February box for you to enjoy with me.


A leave in hair conditioner.  This stuff is AWESOME!   It smells fantastic.  Leaves your hair super shiny and healthy feeling and it protects it against the sun and heat styling tools.  What more could you want?
I've almost used the whole bottle so I'm off to buy myself the full sized one.


Oh chocolate... how I adore you.
And oh how I wish I could tell you that I let you live longer than 2 minutes before I ate you.


Beauty Balm... this stuff I was skeptical about.  I'm always skeptical with new face products, but this one is pretty cool.  It's a light color that blends in with your face and covers any of those imperfections (that I know none of us have)  It's great to wear on those no makeup, low maintenance days!


Green nail polish... ok maybe it's more Emerald, but whatever color it is it's so fun for spring.
I've never worn a green polish before but this color is to perfect not to wear!


And then my little squirt bottle of Juicy perfume.  YUM!  It smells fabulous!

Well there you go.. there are the contents of my Feb. box (a little late... I know) and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my March box and when it gets here I'll be glad to show you what surprises are in store.

Now get yourself one and share with me what little treasures you get.  BIRCHBOX SIGNUP

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize it was only $10. This might be something to try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...